Easy Baking Mix Scones/Biscuits
Author: Gaelyne Gasson
Recipe type: Baking
This recipe makes use of the homemade baking mix recipe or you can use Bisquick instead.
- 1½ C Baking Mix
- ⅔ C Milk (170ml)
- Preheat oven to 450f / 230c
- Stir until soft dough forms. Turn onto surface sprinkled with baking mix.
- Knead 10x. Roll/pat dough so it is about ½ inch thick.
- Cut with 2½in scone/biscuit cutter (or a drinking glass about that size).
- Place on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 8-10min or until golden brown.