One of my favourite ways to enjoy avocado.
- 3 Avocados Very soft / ripe
- 2 Tomatoes chopped
- 1 Onion chopped
- ¼ teaspoon Chilli Pepper to taste
- ½ teaspoon Corriander Powder
- ½ teaspoon Cumin Powder
- dash Lime Juice
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- ½ pound Prawns/shrimp, Turkey or Chicken cooked
- In a large bowl, blend all the ingredients and make adjustments to suit your taste. Allow to chill for 30 minutes or longer, and then serve over hot egg noodles, or use as a dip with corn chips. This can also be used to make sandwiches with.