Author: Gaelyne Gasson
Recipe type: Salad
Salad with a bit of a spicy bite.
- 4 Cups Coleslaw salad ingredients Chopped cabbage, carrot, celery, green onion, and onion
- ¾ Cup Miracle Whip To taste
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon Garlic
- 1 teaspoon Dill
- 2-3 drops Nado's Extra Hot Peri Peri Sauce To taste
- Mix all ingredients together and chill overnight so seasonings blend.
- Stir again before serving.
- Note – all ingredients are ‘to taste’. You may need more or less Miracle Whip so it’s the consistency that you prefer.
This coleslaw recipe has a bit of a bite to it.